Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The cops

So my bus got stopped by the cops this am. Apparently the bus driver did not have the right away.

The cop was a prick and didn't want to back up for the bus since another vehicle was blocking the right lane.

Ok I don't know a thing about city law, muni rights and how the cops operate (I try to avoid them at all costs) but I would think that a bus full of people on their way to work to pay city taxes has more of a right away then a cop driving a large suv with only 1 person in it.

Now I don't want you to think that I am anti-gas guzzler, because I really don't care, but I think the cop wanting to have the right away over a group of people is just selfish.

Now I am on the bus and have secured a seat. I am sitting between two guys. One is ina suit the other in an itchy wool sweater that keeps rubbing against me.

Oh and to make things worse, they are both sitting with their elbows out so I keep getting elbowed on either side. The polite thing to do is to tuck your arms in but apparently suit and itchy sweater didn't get the memo.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: