Thursday, August 6, 2009

On crowded buses....

Always protect purses and wallets.

Ok people for starters my purse is a bag. A big fucking heavy ass bag. I dare you to steal it! The bag will take you out before you even try running with it.

And let's be honest we're in San Francisco, so when a guy gets rubbed in the butt I think his first thought isn't about his wallet, he's thinking that he's just been violated.

The point I was trying to get to was tourists. I wonder if they are really worried about their belongings when they get on a bus. I remember being in Italy and using their public transportation and protecting my belongings but I wonder if the people who live there protect theirs on a daily basis.

Maybe its because I ride buses to the nice neighborhoods and the only thing I need to worry about is the smell in China town.

Speaking of which ( and yes. I do realize this is a terrible ramble) they want to build and under ground from china town to soma.

Does china town really need another method of transportation catered to china town. They estimate that it would take 7 minutes to get from the start to the end, which would be nice but only if it was underground. But then think about the smell from all the pink bags, dripping, leaking and being left below ground where the sun don't shine.

I am very much against the idea of adding another line in chinatown especially since muni has cut back and limited so many of the lines that it currently runs. My don't they make certain bus routes better before they start building news ones?

Ahh muni I love you.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: